Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Upholstered Chairs

 I finished these two chairs this afternoon after finding out that I was hired as a teacher!!! The fabric is a gorgeous buttery gold chenille and the wood finish is antique white with a walnut glaze. They look just perfect with the little oval table and industrial candle holders. The chairs are accented with gold trim and a few antiqued brass tacks to add a bit of bling! $200 for the pair.
 I know I listed the candle holders this week at a lower price, but now they are $10 each...candles included!
If you by both chairs and the table I'll part with them for $225.
I don't advertise my frames and chalkboards very well, but here are a couple of smaller ones. Both frames have an 8x10 opening (a bit smaller than that). The open frame is $10 and the chalkboard is $15.

No comments:

Post a Comment